My day on Twitter.
1. Who had the best hair in baseball
2. What's worth binge watching?
3. Six pack at 60; a PDF giveaway from Mark Baker
My reply: This is not a vanity thing. Ab visibility is a good indicator of low body fat percentage. Odds of negative health outcomes increase in the presence of belly fat. Get rid of belly fat and those odds improve.
4. Conversation on Bloomberg about the "moron premium" in the gilt market.
This was in response to Liz Truss resigning after just 45 days on the job. Various conservative parties around the world are mess, completely untethered. It is crucial we have conservative and liberal parties that meet somewhere in the middle to drive policy and outcomes. We don't have that now.
5. Tell me again this isn’t worse than 2008.
From Michael Gayed who added this chart
My reply: VBAIX a proxy for a 60/40 portfolio was down 37% from Oct 2007 high to the March 2009 low. From its high in the current event it is down 21%...so far.