1. We are encouraged to focus on healing through our relationships.
2. To reclaim our birthright, we need to refocus our purpose for every single relationship we are in.
3. What qualities or attributes should we seek to perceive in someone else?
I beg you to see their innocence.
I beg you to see their fondness.
Every person you encounter is either expressing love or seeking love.
4. This is what we are discouraged from doing.
Seeing relationships as a way to "get" something from another.
5. Offering the gift of innocence to others is generously and regularly returned to us.
6. If all we "see" are the words and deeds of another we have not seen at all.
7. This Easter, we should recommit to seeing the innocent and the best in everyone and consider all unloving words and deeds in others as a plaintive and desperate call for help.