Skip The Line - Chapter 9 - Exercise The Possibility Muscle
We live in a world of infinite possibilities. You cannot out give the universe. The more ideas that come through you as you exercise your possibility muscle, the more ideas will be given to you. In fact, you will no longer have to do the ideas. They will start doing you.
1. It's not possible to be happy all the time.(?) (Not when you're look to world of images to tell you what you are) Action Step: Realize that your happiness has and always be an inside job.
2. Argue - Dispute - Disagreement (online/offline) - it takes two to go to war. Action Step: If what you're saying is true - it needs no defense. If what you're saying is untrue - it needs no defense. Give up your need to be right.
3. Every problem has inherent in it - the solution (inseparable). Action Step: If you know what to do to solve the problem - solve it. If you don't know what to do to solve it..A. Get someone who does. B. Move on.
4. Winning at all costs is never a good strategy. It's coming from a weak position. Action Step: Let go of the need to always win and crush your opponent.
5. Two things cannot occupy the same space at the same time. You can't be happy and depressed at the same time. Action Step: Don't be surprised that your balloon gets bigger as you blow more air into it. Turn away.
6. In order to get fire, you must first put in the wood. Action Step: Find a way to help someone without any expectation in return. It's difficult to be kind and sad at the same time.
7. The body follows the mind. Contrary to popular belief you don't go out with a body, you go out with a mind. Action Step: Rewire your brain with loving thoughts about yourself and others.
Paoloand 2 more liked this