Song Lyrics That Would Make Good Pre-Asskicking One-Liners
Clint Eastwood was famous for these. I'd love to see an action hero use one of these lines from a popular song before the ass-kicking...
1. "You Ain't Never Caught A Rabbit and You Ain't No Friend of Mine" (Hound Dog)
2. "My Name Is Sue! How do you do!!" (A Boy Named Sue)
"Now you gonna die!" is optional.
3. "I got nine lives; Cat's eyes Abusin' every one of them and running wild" (Back In Black)
4. "I rode around the town, use a rattlesnake whip
Take it easy boy, don't give me no lip" (Who Do You Love)
5. "I'd cut him if he stands, and I'd shoot him if he'd run." (The Pusher)
6. "These Boots Are Gonna Walk All Over You" (These Boots Are Made For Walking)
7. "To your SHANANANANANANANANA knees.... I'm gonna watch you bleed!" (Welcome To The Jungle"
8. "Mama said knock you out." (Mama Said Knock You Out)
9. "I'm pushin' hard and stealin' free; Don't you try to lay no trip on me" (Wild Hearted Son)
10. "The time has come for me to kill this game; Now open wide and say my name" (Space Lord)