Start your HSA now
New year, new rules, same great investing benefits
1. Contribution limit increase from $3,650 to $3,850
You can put more money into your Health Savings Account.
2. Tax deductible
Take $3850 off of your yearly income.
3. Save for health expenses
Everyone needs healthcare at some point.
4. Invest and grow the funds
Invest healthcare funds so you have more money later
5. High Deductible Health Plan HDHP
You must be enrolled in this type of healthcare plan to qualify
6. Plan ahead
You know you will have health expenses, plan now for them.
7. Save the funds and reimburse yourself later
Pay for healthcare today and save those receipts to reimburse yourself down the line.
Fidelity offers the best HSA accounts.
This is not a sponsorship or advice just one of places I have found is good. Do your own research and homework.
9. $3,850 is not enough for all your health expenses
Start now and max this out every year, because health care costs are increasing and you will need several years worth of funds to pay for a big medical expense.