Stress Free Travel Through Airport Security
1. Don't wear clothing with metallic threads
2. Have a small pouch bag for passport, wallet, phone, and where you can stash the content of your pockets
This will reduce the chance of forgetting something when you had to pack everything back as you're done with security.
3. Pack your liquids in a 1L transparent bag, in a max 100ml container sizes
4. Refrain from wearing extra layers of jackets, cardigans, and scarves, because you might need to take them off
5. Check if the airport has a priority lane (and if you're eligible for it)
6. Don't wear a belt
7. Put your laptops, cameras, tablets, liquids, everything that might need a re-check in an easy place to pull out and in.
8. Don't wear under wire bras, hairpins, and complicated hair / hijab accessories
9. Wear simple and comfortable shoes (don't wear boots, especially ones with metal parts)
10. Choose a line with mostly business / frequent travellers
Because they are usually the most efficient.