Tell about your pets
My dog passed away last year, but will write about her.
1. She never left our side
If I walked to go get the mail, she would never run away from us. Other dogs I've seen you open the gate they run away. She was scared we would leave her.
2. She would point her nose towards her food when it was close to dinner time
To remind us to feed her. This happened about an hour before it was actually time to eat.
3. She slept in our bed and made me sleep on the edge
I never had any room.
4. If we weren't on the bed, she would use our pillow and put her head on it
Sleeping like a human.
5. She would sit in whatever room we were in
6. She would drive everywhere with me in the car
7. Very affectionate
Especially for a big dog. Looked scary. Super sweet.
8. Occasionally, she would sit in the sun and bake
And we could close the door. This didn't happen often.
9. She hated cats
One smacked her in the face, she was scared of the that cat.
10. I don't want another dog
Because I doubt another dog would be as sweet.