Ten More Lists to Write
Fodder for the next set of lists.
1. Things A New Homeowner Should Have
For day 1 in the new house.
2. "Unknown" People Who Influenced You & Your Life
Not celebrities, or authors, but childhood friends, neighbors, teachers, etc.
3. Places That Influenced You & Your Life
Might include people, but you have vivid memories about the place along with, or rather than, the person
4. Favorite Toys / Collectibles
5. Days In Your Life You Would Change
6. Days In Your Life You Wouldn't Change
7. "Odd" Things You Do For You That Work
Some exercise, routine, or habit some may find odd, but are effective // enjoyable for you.
8. "Perpetual Agenda" Items In Your Life
Those things that just don't seem to get done, or keep coming up. Like that annoying neighbor, or the lawn, or workplace issue.
9. Things You Should "Always" Have In Your Car
For emergencies, maintenance, or just for enjoyment.
10. Ten Lists You Won't Write
Those things you don't want to share, you did (or could) serve time for, or the statute of limitations hasn't run out yet, or