Ten things that I enjoyed about The Quarantine
It sucked, but even in the suck lives a little nostalgia.
1. Not having to see people. No social commitments, no driving, no commuting.
No guilt here, just free time.
2. Playing video games without guilt.
I almost finished FFVII remake...before the guilt kicked back in.
3. Home cooked meal, every meal.
4. Thinking about new ways to prepare for an even bigger disaster. Prepping light.
5. My little windowsill herb garden.
6. Relearning how to play the guitar.
And finishing a 20 year journey. You can read the full story here - http://vladdit.com/the-past-and-the-furious/
7. So much time alone with my wife.
8. Forcing my job into remote work.
9. Learning the new skill of pandemic life. From home cooking to all the crazy rituals we did (wiping down groceries, making your own masks, etc.)
10. Deciding to have a baby. She's now a toddler and the greatest thing in my life.
Your brain changes when you spend a lot of time with one person.