Ten Worthwhile Interruptions
Interruptions can be annoying. But there are those totally cool with me.
1. The kitten decides to nap on the mouse pad
2. The son wants to ask questions
Always asking. Always answering.
3. Phone calls from family
4. Amazon / Etc delivery of that "must have" thing
Like the ice cream trucks of yesteryear (though we do have a man in town who does have an ice cream truck as a side gig during the summer), we run to get our latest delivery.
5. Singing out loud to your favorite tune
When it comes up on the play list, we're singing.
6. Wifey wants to 'play'
Gotta take advantage of that when it happens.
7. Non-commercial airplanes flying by
Once in a long while, we get military jets and helicopters flying by.
8. Animal visits
A bunny, a bird (had a hummingbird the other day) a deer, a bear... if it is visible outside my window, I'm watching for a bit. And so is the kitten.
9. Rest room breaks
10. Coffee refill
Most important non-human interruption...