The Art of Buying Houses “Subject To” Masterclass
The Art of Buying Houses "Subject To" Masterclass is all about buying pretty houses in pretty neighborhoods.
- You'll learn how to make money in real estate without using your own money or credit.
- You'll discover tried, tested, and true methods that work like a charm.
- You'll learn how to make money by buying nice homes in beautiful neighborhoods needing no repairs and using none of your own money or credit.
- You won't have to buy foreclosures, do short sales, renovate houses, borrow money, use credit in any way, nor do you have to have a real estate license or any need to deal with banks or lenders.
What can be found in this post?
“This Masterclass will show you how to make big bucks buying single-family houses without rehab projects, qualifying for mortgages, or spending a small fortune on down payments and closing costs!”
You’ll learn how to get ownership of beautiful homes in neighborhoods you’ll be proud to be in. The Masterclass includes:
- What Is “Subject-To”?
- Benefits of buying "Subject-To"
- Case Studies - Tested for Success
- What's A Motivated Seller?
- Locating and Attracting Motivated Sellers
- Mastering The Phone
- Choosing Your Farm Area
- “Finding” vs. “Attracting” Motivated Sellers
- Free or Low Cost Techniques for Finding Motivated Sellers
- Using Real Estate Agents To Locate Motivated Sellers
- When Builders Become Motivated Sellers
- Flyers - Print Money On Demand
- Discover The Power of Trackable QR Codes
- Marketing With Bandit Signs
- The Direct Mail Strategy (expired listings and recently built houses)
- Your Marketing Game Plan
- Handling Incoming Calls and Leads
- Sample Recorded Message for Potential Sellers
- Preparing and Presenting Offers
- Analyzing The Data
- Is There Money To Be Made?
- Bonus - Big Money Paydays(BMP)
- Tips on Determining Value with a Comparable Sales Report
- Calculating Offers
- A to Z Glossary of Terms
“This note is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is sold with the understanding that the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or any professional service. If legal or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought.
“The Author specifically disclaims any liability, loss, or risk, personal or otherwise, incurred as a consequence directly or indirectly of the use and application of any of the techniques or contents of this Masterclass”