The James Altucher Show: The Fifth Agreement!
Part 2 - I'm not done yet!
1. We love making others wrong so that we can sit on our high throne and be right.
2. The whole is always as strong as the weakest link.
3. Guilt is your ego's playground. Your ego is the part of your mind that wants to destroy you. Is it working?
4. Being impeccable with your word also means not saying things like, "he's a loser, don't ever call that guy again"
5. Most people are living nightmares but are too afraid to admit it.
6. It does no go to build a foundation with a bunch of unstable bricks. Bricks are actions, words, and deeds. Not that's impeccable.