The Past Is Over
Release it because it's already gone.
It has no substance other than the time and energy we devote to revisiting it.
Why should we look for a past that doesn't exist?
Have you noticed how all guilt is associated with the past?
When we let go of the past it would stand to reason that guilt must go too.
Letting go of yesteryear has never hurt a soul.
1. When we look at the past we're seeing what's not there.
2. The past was made to hide the Real World.
3. The Real World is happening Now. It knows nothing of a past.
4. The past is a thought process, a mental construct.
5. Real love is an experience of this moment and has no past.
6. The replacement for the past is Now.
A present moment experience of all that is - all that was - and all that ever will be.
The Present Moment is the experience of the Real World without thought.