The Watcher and the watched are the same. (1 min 5 sec)
1. The Watcher is the past, the source of division.
2. Where there is division, there must also be conflict and chaos. This is a fact.
3. This truth is evident not only in your homes, schools, and workplaces but also in the world around you.
4. Every perceived problem holds the potential for resolution when you cease to perceive yourself as separate from your neighbors.
5. For Gods sake, love them don’t forsake them.
This sentiment is particularly relevant in today's world.
There is a great deal of division and conflict between different groups.
Showing compassion and understanding towards others, even when you disagree with them or find their actions difficult to understand, you build bridges, not walls and you connect in a more loving way.
Extend messages of love and inclusivity.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with treating others with the same kindness that you would hope to receive.