Things I have to think about when I go into the office
Working from home is such as blessing. I tend to forget how hard it was to go into the office. I get the opportunity to do that this week. Here's what I have to do to get ready.
1. Go to sleep on time
Commuting is about 1.5 hours of my life one way.
2. Fill up my gas tank the night before
3. Prep my cat's food through 3pm tomorrow.
Otherwise, they will try to kill each other. If my cats don't overeat and puke everywhere, my house will smell like cat food.
4. Pack all of my electronic equipment
5. Pack my distance glasses
6. Buy frozen food in case I'm too tired to cook when I get home
7. Make coffee when I get up to carry in a coffee cup
8. Plan my wardrobe so I don't waste time sleepwalking and trying to pick out clothing
9. Pack some masks
10. Pack for every eventuality
Aspirin, Eyedrops, Glass cleaner. If I forget it, I get to spend twice as much buying it from Walgreens downtown.