1. Cute Yorkies.
2. Saying that I'm going to stop working and then actually doing it.
3. If you have to work, sitting on a bench near a lake full of ducks and a nice breeze is a great way to do it.
4. Having zero interest in home makeover shows.
There's one on the television in another room right now. No offense to you fans of these shows, but sorry not sorry - the people on these shows are so vapid, and I think they brainwash viewers into believing their lives aren't complete unless they live in these perfect homes.
5. Being in cooler weather.
6. Being with family.
7. Being with friends.
8. Being able to take long, deep breaths to relax when I'm anxious.
9. Having quiet, alone time when needed.
I wasn't a believer until I started consistently doing it every day.