1. I am grateful for warm, inviting coffee shops when it is cold and blustery outside.
2. I am grateful to live in Arizona, where the definition of cold and blustery is 40 degrees Fahrenheit and 10-mile-per-hour wind.
3. I am grateful to be surrounded by gorgeous mountains.
4. I am grateful for the abundance of opportunities to make money online.
5. I am grateful to be part of an intelligent and welcoming NotePD community.
6. I am grateful to be alive, healthy, and happy despite enormous missteps earlier in my life.
7. I am grateful I rarely have to wake up to an alarm clock.
8. I am grateful for wi-fi.
Seriously, think about life before wi-fi. It's much better now.
9. I am grateful I don't care about politics or political discussions.
People who are into it seem really unhappy.
10. I am grateful to have never lived under despotic regimes such as Stalin, Hitler, Zedong, Pol Pot, and so on.
I just finished a podcast series on "The Rest is History" about Hitler, so this idea is fresh on my mind. To live in Germany from World War I through World War II...it must have been tragic.