Tick tock goes the clock, time moves on like a slippery rock. (1 min 32 sec)
1. Are you using time for what it’s meant for?
2. Is your time spent fulfilling the demands of your ego?
3. If all your time is spent on ego goals you have simply accomplished nothing?
4. Are your goals set in a “not yet” future?
5. Are you engaged in meaningless endeavors?
6. Is time an illusion?
7. Can bodies only appear to exist in time?
8. Some proper uses of time for your consideration.
Utilize time to gain an understanding that supports your recognition of the illusory nature of the world.
Dedicate time to letting go of ego-driven thoughts and beliefs, and aligning with the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
Allocate time to quiet your mind through the practice of contemplation opening yourself to the presence of God.
Utilize time to extend love, forgiveness, and compassion to yourself and others.
Dedicate time to practicing forgiveness healing your mind from the grievances and judgments that hinder your experience of true peace.
Set aside time for communion with God, allowing your mind to be still to the peace that surpasses worldly understanding.
Go beyond worldly pursuits.