Top 10 Songs That "Changed" Your Life
1. "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston
2. "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey
This song is just so uplifting and positive, it always makes me feel good no matter what kind of mood I'm in.
3. "The Power of Love" by Celine Dion
This song reminds me that even when things are tough, love will always triumph in the end.
4. "Wind Beneath My Wings" by Bette Midler
This song is about how we all need someone to help us through life's journey, and it always reminds me to be grateful for the people who help me out.
5. "I hope you Dance" by Lee Ann Womack
No matter what happens in life, this song reminds me to keep on going and never give up on my dreams.
6. "The Weight" by The Band
This song has always been special to me because it tells the story of so many different people coming together and being there for each other.
7. "Born to Run" by Bruce Springsteen
This song is about overcoming obstacles and never giving up on your dreams.
8. "Visions of Johanna" by Bob Dylan
This song is a beautiful and haunting portrait of love and loss.
9. "Like a Rolling Stone" by Bob Dylan
This song is about feeling lost and adrift in the world, but still having the strength to keep going.
10. "I Shall Be Released" by Bob Dylan
This song is about hope and freedom, even in the darkest of times.