1. The present moment is the only moment that exists.
This is where we must anchor our focus to be truly helpful to others and to ourselves.
When we focus on the present moment, we are free from the limitations of our past and our ego-driven plans for the future.
2. The Golden Rule applies not only to how we treat others but also to how we treat ourselves.
We must learn to love and appreciate ourselves.
We must recognize that we are expressions of Infinite Love and that we have access to the attributes of love itself.
3. We must decide to be truly helpful always, without exception.
This means letting go of our ego agenda and being content to be wherever we are guided to go, knowing that we are not separate from anyone or anything.
4. We must purify our minds by setting a clear purpose and goal for ourselves.
The prayer "I am here only to be truly helpful" can serve as a reset button for us, reminding us to let go of our ego-driven ambitions and to focus solely on being helpful to others.
5. The past is nonexistent and holds no power over us.
We can make a radical change in the present moment and begin to adopt new, more positive beliefs about ourselves and the world.
6. Situational thinking is the problem, as it leads us down a path of analytical thinking that is driven by the ego.
We must instead learn to think holistically and recognize the interconnectedness of all things.
7. We have the power to choose our thoughts and actions in every moment.
We must choose to follow the guidance of the Holy Spirit rather than the author of pain (i.e., our ego).
8. Trials and pain are opportunities to learn and make better choices in the future.
We can escape the pain of our past choices by making better ones in the present moment.
9. We must dedicate ourselves to this spiritual path and be willing to let go of our old ways of thinking and being.
This will require a radical change in our lives and the willingness to reset our minds and hearts on a daily basis.
10. Our purpose is to become the You that God created us to be.
This requires stepping through the gateway of the present moment and recognizing our true nature as expressions of Infinite Love.
By doing so, we can reach heights that are beyond anything we can imagine and live a life of peace, joy, and contentment.
You are an expression of love, and you will always have the attributes of love, including eternalness, infiniteness, grace, happiness, and peace.
Every moment is the beginning of a new year, and you are not bound by a nonexistent past.
Living in the present moment is crucial to spiritual growth and healing, as the past is gone and the future is unknown.
Situational thinking and analyzing possible scenarios is a problem and prevents us from being present.
You have the power to choose how you think and feel, and nothing decides for you but yourself.
Your purpose is to be truly helpful, and this means being present, focused on the welfare of others, and letting the Holy Spirit guide you.
All people are connected, and there is no inner and outer. Therefore, any action or thought that is not in line with love and unity is not helpful or productive.
Trials are lessons presented to us to make better choices and escape pain caused by prior faulty choices.
You are dearly loved, appreciated, supported, held, and embraced by the Universe and all of Existence.
Your goal should be to live in a state of contentment and gratitude, letting go of greed, ambition, and ego-driven agendas.