Ways That One Can Improve Their Character
1. Always do what you say you're going to do.
Sometimes referred to as 'integrity'.
2. Remove negative conditional words that offer excuses instead of positivity & responsibility.
Such as: should, but, can't, try, etc.
3. Never ask something of someone else, which you're not willing to do yourself.
4. Be early, everywhere, every time, no matter what.
5. Practice non-judgment.
6. Practice empathy and sincere listening.
7. Give people gifts with no expectation of anything in return.
8. Stand for something.
Have a code. Write it down. Live by it.
9. Stand for others.
Do not watch people suffer in silence.
10. Follow 'the Golden Rule'.
Treat others as you would like to be treated.