What advice would you give your younger self?
Trying to give advice to my younger self is futile. The past is the already gone. Anyway, here's my attempt.
2. All situations are neutral.
3. You are an infinite being with no beginning and no end.
4. You are loved and you are lovable.
5. You are not a victim of the world you see.
6. You cannot serve two masters.
7. You are not upset for the reason you think that you are.
8. What you are (not who you are) always has a sense of clarity, gentleness, patience, wisdom, and certainly.
9. There's nothing in the world that will ever satisfy you, and if it does, it won't last long.
11. Your opinion has nothing to do with what is True.
12. Truth is that which never changes.
13. It takes two to go to war.
14. Using honey in any interaction works 100% of the time.
15. If I'm innocent so are you. If I'm guilty so are you.
16. Everyone you meet is a disguised version of yourself.
17. What you believe happened really didn't, at least not how you remember it.
18. Every thing you experience in life is either love or a call for love and there are no exceptions.
19. In order to solve a problem you first have to know what the real problem is.
20. Don't seduce yourself into believing that the next moment is going to be more delicious that this moment right here.
21. Your ego has an insatiable appetite. Each morning it will have a new list.
22. You believe you are just a body but what you don't realize is that what you call a body is 99.9999999999% space. Google it
23. Infinity cannot create finite. Infinity can only create like itself..
24. All emotions are derivatives of either love or fear.
25. Younger self, you may reject the advice I've given above. You may try to analyze it. You may find it difficult to believe. It may not make any sense to you. None of that matters. Use it and you will discover that it works 100% of the time.
Gringoand 2 more liked this