What are some of the must-see Youtube videos?
1. Start, then learn. Don't learn, then start.
Andrew Kirby is my favorite guy on YouTube. His videos contain so much value. He seems like such a warm and friendly guy, and all his videos are enjoyable.
2. Eat Da Poo Poo
I'm a simple man. If this ever ceases to amuse me, I will have lost my soul.
3. Tinder Is Worse Than You Thought
4. Pepsi Bottle. Coca Cola glass.
5. Ken Robinson's TED talk
6. Why following your dreams is ruining your life
7. Ali Abdaal's passive income ideas
8. Alex Jones: "I'm kind of retarded."
9. I don't remember what he says in this video, but I remember finding it valuable, moving and entertaining
10. How toxic hustle culture is slowly KILLING you
I enjoy her videos as well as her newsletter, Abudantia.
As I remember it, this video is a refreshing reminder that being obsessed with hustling 24/7 is not healthy.