WHAT ARE THE SIX MASTERPIECES OF LIFE?
I've been asked to write more about these six iconic symbols of life.
1. The Sun (STAR) depends on the Earth to give life, and the Earth depends on the Sun to give life.
2. The Earth's power dominates the Mountain, and the Mountain power dominates the Earth.
3. The River energy is symbiotic to the Mountain power, and the Mountain power is where the River of energy becomes symbiotic.
4. The Seed is no assurance (nothing) without the River, and the River is no assurance (nothing) without the Seed.
5. The Sky provides regeneration to the Seed, and the Seed provides regeneration to the Sky.
6. As the Sun is but expression (brilliance) to the Sky, the Sky is but expression (exuberance) to the Sun.
7. All six symbols hold the circle that is needed for life, none can be missing for life to exist.
8. The apex (top) is the Sky and The STAR (Sun), the Sky holds the spirit and the Star holds the Lord.
9. For all to see the order of life as the six masterpieces: fills a major void in the knowledge of discovering life.
10. For life starts with the STAR (Lord), but life is given to the Sky (Spirit).
Krisand 1 more liked this