What are the top ten criteria when creating a side hustle?
1. Make something people want
2. Make it easy
3. Easy to scale up
4. Creativity + Value = Moneymaking potential
5. Do it part time and test it before going full time
6. Don't just make money but save money along the way
7. Be the first or best in your field
(This is a combination of criteria #1 and #2)
8. Have multiple streams of income even if they are small (this is a combination of criteria #4 and #5)
9. Have skin in the game (i.e., put some money on the line) but not all your money since that's risky since you won't be as motivated to succeed if you lose everything. (this is a combination of criteria #6 and #7).