What are the top ten criteria when creating a side hustle?
I don't think you can just wake up one day and say I want to do such and such. Starting that way, getting the outcome you want might not even have a coin flip's chance for success.
1. Something that is fun for you to do
2. If it is fun/you love doing it, you will have the best output which is your best shot at success
3. There are no shortcuts
It will take time to cultivate
4. Monetize something you've already been doing
5. Go all in with your effort
6. Define success as being able to do the thing, not how much $$ you make
With the right effort, output and enthusiasm and the money will follow.