What books changed how you think?
1. Mastery by George Leonard
The process of mastery in martial arts and other walks of life help us attain excellence.
2. 4-hour work week by Tim Ferriss
Probably needs no description. Tim was a visionary then, what is the reality of work now. So many good lessons to optimize our life and work.
3. Extreme Ownership by Joko Willink and Leif Babin
Lessons from war to optimize your outlook on life. Especially taking responsibility for our actions. No excuses.
4. Give and Take by Adam Grant
People who give will come out at the top in the long run.
5. Everything is figureoutable by Marie Forleo
It's not easy to live life because so many curve balls are coming our way. But one way or another, we can handle them.
6. I will teach you to be rich by Ramit Sethi
Practical tips how to have a healthy relationship with money and learning what really matters in life.
7. Creative calling by Chase Jarvis
We are all creatives. We just need to do the work. Practice, practice, practice.
8. The art of impossible by Steven Kotler
We can excel in anything we set our mind to.
9. 10% happier by Dan Harris
We can find a way to a mindful practice. It will improve our lives.
10. Thanks for the Feedback by Douglas Stone and Sheila Heen
Receiving and giving constructive feedback helps us to gradually improve. Even if it is sometimes not easy to digest.