What I learned during the Pandemic
During the two years we were locked down, I learned things about health, myself, etc
1. I learned that my health at this age is priceless.
When I was younger, I would have been a lot less cautious about staying apart from others. Now that I can see that I‘m half way though my life - I don’t want to cheat myself of the rest of my time with a foolish decision.
2. I learned that I can open up to others more
I had interesting conversations with some of the groups I joined.
3. I learned that I can go places without leaving my house
During the pandemic I roamed the world. I still go pretty far through online programs by museums, theatre companies, online classical music sites, etc.
4. I learned to stay focused on working out
5. I learned that I needed to start focusing on things that I cared about now. Time is short.
6. I learned that I needed to make my time as rich and thick as possible with ideas, music, experiences. The more I drag into my day, the slower time moves.
Time is speeding by as it is. Twelve weeks of the year have already past. It is MARCH. I