What I learned from Everything, Everywhere All At Once
I watched this movie on Sunday and it was wonderful.
1. We don't have to fight with violence or hatred. We can fight with Kindness and Love
2. Depending on what you believe, Life could be meaningless. Even if it is, we can make our own meaning.
We decide what it means.
3. Connections can be meaningful
4. Creation can be meaningful
5. Kindness can be meaningful
6. Don't miss the moment
7. How much we missed when Hollywood didn't allow more voices to express themselves
The actor that played Waymond did not have a chance to act for years because he was only offered stereotypical roles. Enough with the hit makers. They need to take chances. He stole nearly every scene he was in.