What I'd do with a billion dollars
Friday's Mega Millions drawing is $1.02 billion.....
1. Not tell anyone
Don't want any attention.
2. Pay off all mortgages for everyone I'm close to
Would like to be discreet, but it might not be possible. Close friend's who don't have a home, I'd buy them one.
3. Let my wife quit her job
If she wants. She does enjoy her new role.
4. Help a community like Harris Rosen
He paid for anyone's college tuition who graduated high school in a community near Orlando, FL. It's changed that area for the better.
5. Never donate a dime to political establishments
RNC or DNC
6. Try and fund politcal candidates that don't want to run
Difficult to change their mind.
7. Have two homes
One up north for the summer. And one in the south for the winter.
8. Try and live similar to how I do today
Use the money on friends and people who need help. My life is pretty good.
9. Travel well
Fly private. Or first class. Stay at nice places, etc.
10. Have fun and spend time with those I love
No different than today.