I am assuming that a great deal requires money, even though it's not entirely true.
1. A great deal to me is to find a designer label mispriced. This is usually in a thrift store, online shopping deals, or a bargain table.
2. Another great deal can be found in buying coverage on a new purchase. I have found that most extended warranties are at its best price at the time of the deal, most others purchased later have some caveat that can cancel it at any time.
3. Getting into a stock early enough to see it go 10x larger is a great deal!
4. A way to insure a great deal is to shop around until you find it. Compare prices and services and make your determination with knowledge.
5. A great deal is one where both sides benefit.
6. A great deal is worth waiting for. If you can put off buying until you find your right price, that's a great deal.
7. A great deal makes your feel warm and fuzzy inside...maybe even a bit smug because it was such a great deal.
8. It is when I get what I want without having any pain, emotionally, financially and physically.
9. It is a nice purchase doesn't haunt you.
10. A great deal is a bragging right.