What is a Great Deal?
A "great deal" could have several meanings here, but I'll give it a shot.
1. Black Jack! This is the first thing that comes to mind. LOL
2. National Parks. We are fortunate in this country to have a beautiful park system that only charges modest fees for admission. In fact, 5 days this year are free, the last being April 16th. August 4th is the next, so mark your calendar.
3. Boosts on a Cash Card. I've used my Cash App card for several years now. They allow "Boosts" for discounts at various retail establishments/restaurants. (22 choices this morning) Check it out!
4. Medicare. I know, I know ... we've all paid in for years. But I just got my card this year and can't wait to have that available to me in my retirement years. Thank You Presidents Truman and Johnson.
5. Museums. I enjoy more than anything traveling to a new country and visiting museums, especially art. Could spend hours entertaining myself for a modest fee. That's a good deal!
6. Bucc-ee's Bathrooms. What a concept. Build clean bathrooms and they will come. I grew up in a small town in Texas with Beaver Aplin, the guy who created this wonderful roadside behemoth. Hopefully coming to a state near you soon.
7. Chicken Thighs. My favorite part of the chicken and cheaper than the coveted white breasts that tend to be dry. For those trying to keep up their protein intake in these inflationary times, I give you chicken thighs. So many options.
8. AeroGarden. I have two on my kitchen counter and always have access to fresh lettuce and beautiful herbs. I live alone, so this is a great option for me and a great deal!
Paoloand 4 more liked this