What is the craziest conspiracy theory that you believe in or find interesting?
1. This is a crime against the USA that needs to be solved
2. I always believed Oswald acted alone until…
I stood in the window at the depository (It's a museum now.)
3. As a shooter, the scenario doesn’t feel right to me.
4. Many police procedures were overlooked and/or ignored at both the station and the hospital.
5. An assassin being killed by another assassin (Jack Ruby)?
6. Several key witnesses were never contacted by the Warren commission.
7. Some key testimony was left out of the report too.
8. Was it a conspiracy or a cover-up of government incompetence?
9. Or both?
The answers we have so far just generate more questions.