What or who are we willing to sacrifice today in exchange for a supposedly better tomorrow?
Sacrifice -an act of slaughtering an animal or person or surrendering a possession as an offering to God or to a divine or supernatural figure.
SACRIFICIAL LAMB is someone or something that is deliberately sacrificed to promote a cause or for the benefit of others.
Sacrifice is not something that I'm willing to do for anything or anyone. I refuse to sacrifice because there's never a need to do so.
1. Today is better than tomorrow because I'm smack in the middle of today and I can do and be anything I want today but tomorrow - who knows.
2. The only person that will suffer if I choose to sacrifice is myself.
3. There no way for me to ensure a sacrifice today would produce a better tomorrow. It would even be unfair to compare since I wouldn't be comparing apples to apples.
4. Because of religion we still believe we need to sacrifice something or someone to get what we want.
5. Sacrificing is unnecessary because what you're trying to get you already have.
6. People generally don't respond well to the word sacrifice because they know they are most likely doing something that does not bring them joy.
Chantelleand 1 more liked this