What Stops You From Pulling The Trigger?
I understand that feeling of anxiety and doubt, where you question everything you do and if you're good enough.
I'm here to help break down the lies and show you who you really are with every idea list I generate. And I'll keep writing until the truth becomes your reality.
You deserve to have confidence in yourself. Break free from the feelings of self-doubt, and start living the life that is deserving of your true potential.
Crave something different?
- You're not making any attempts to share your gifts and talents with the world.
- You're not making any attempts to improve your personal and professional relationships.
- You're not doing anything about the unhappy marriage you're in.
- You're not doing anything to leave your dead-end job.
- You're not doing anything to improve your poor health.
- You're not providing support for those who beg for help.
- You aren't doing anything to be more loving and to see every insane act as a call for love.
- You get what you want.
- You get something better than you imagined.
- You learn something.
- You become comfortable in reinterpreting what failure means.
- You develop the skills that allow you to become comfortable in your own skin.
Self-doubt is a natural human emotion.
Fear of failure and fear of judgment are also very real things that we all experience.
Especially when we are young and just starting to explore who we really are, self-doubt can get in the way.
It can be hard to live with doubt, it can make you question yourself and your abilities.
This is especially true if you don't have someone in your life who believes in you.
The feeling that everyone else is better than you, that everyone else is smarter or better looking than you, or that everyone else is more deserving of success than you, will continue to grow as your self-doubt does.
Self-doubt is the reason you don't take action. You are paralyzed by fear.
The solution to self-doubt is simple: know yourself.
2. You're more afraid of losing than you are of winning.
The pain of losing is psychologically about twice as powerful as the pleasure of gaining, known as the Loss Aversion principle.
Loss-aversion" theory, the general concept is that if two choices are put before an individual, both equal, with one presented in terms of potential gains and the other in terms of possible losses, the former option will be chosen.
Human beings experience losses asymmetrically more severely than equivalent gains.
When people win 50k they feel happy, but the emotional pain experienced when losing 50k is much stronger.
3. Smart people often fail because they think they are really good at predicting all of the outcomes so they never take action.
Boldness is a much more reliable indicator of success than intelligence in all areas of life.
Smart people think but don't act.
Bold people act and could care less about what they think.
Whatever you dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Boldness is the secret sauce.
4. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
You must ask for what you want.
You must take action. Having another thought is the enemy of progress.
Stop Procrastinating - Stop Planning - Stop Thinking - Just Do It - Take Action
You miss 100% of the shots you do not take? - Wayne Gretzky
5. How do you know when you're being bold?
You're willing to take risks and act innovatively.
You take action with confidence and courage.
There's a lack of hesitation or fear in the face of risk or danger.
fearless, adventurous, brave, valiant, intrepid, valorous, dauntless.
Boldness implies a willingness to get things done despite risks.
6. Boldness is a skill that must be practiced to receive its many benefits.
Make 10 attempts and be okay with one "yes" and nine "no's. This is only a 10% success rate.
Right now most of you have a zero success rate because you make no attempts.