Who is the Writer to tell you anything at all? (1 min 15 sec)
1. Perhaps, you mistakenly believe the Writer writes for you.
2. A diligent student who wants to find Truth teaches what he most wants to learn.
3. The Writer knows when the student is ready the teacher will appear.
4. A tree, a flower, or the Sun do not require assistance from the Writer.
5. They are put here to see if the Writer notices their squalor or their beauty.
The natural elements, such as trees, flowers, and the Sun, exist to provide an opportunity for the observer (the Writer) to appreciate or attempt to deny their beauty.
The Writer's perception reveals the contents of his own mind, reflecting either a state of neglect or the inherent beauty within.