10 Books you didn't get to Read last year and why?
Testing your memory with this one. With more than half of the year gone already. I want you to think back to 2022 and recalls some books that you added to your reading list but never got around to/finished. Curious to read why they haven't been picked up in 2023.
1. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
2. The Alchemist
3. Inevitable by Kevin Roberts
4. The Rational Optimist by Matt Ridley
5. Think Like a Billionaire by Jeffery Pfeffer and Robert Sutton
6. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson (or any other book by Mark Manson)
7. The Power of No or another Seth Godin book (haven't decided which one)
8. How To Lie With Statistics, Charles Duhigg's new book, or another book about psychology from Dan Ariely (can't remember which one) or anything else from Dan Ariely since he's coming on the podcast soon
Or anything else he's written
anyway, there are too many books that i wanted to read but didn't get around to them all in time for 2022!