10 facts about Oktoberfest experience
1. Bavarian traditional clothing reminds me about Hobbits
2. Overall, people there are friendly
3. 1 liter is the only unit of serving the beer
4. There are live bands in each tent
5. These bands play not German traditional songs but some very very old hits
I think it's a pretty weird side of Germany. Even radio stations don't play all new music. I think they bought a bundle of the songs' royalties in circa 2000 and still use them.
6. Two very random guys said that they like my haircut
and chased me to give them the name of the barbershop
7. Local beer is stronger than the usual one
%6.4 I assume.
8. People are rarely sitting on the benches, they rather stand on them
Dancing, singing, hugging.
9. Waiter crew works with a speed of light
That's obvious, time is money.