1. I can only earn money by trading my time.
2. Money is not easy to get. I do not deserve it unless I work myself to the bone.
3. The best way to live a financially comfortable life is to get a college degree.
4. I need at least a million dollars saved to retire.
5. I can finally relax and enjoy life only when I'm retired.
6. Retirement begins at age 65.
7. Spending money on something frivolous and fun is a waste of money.
9. I am not good enough/skilled enough/smart enough for someone to pay me for something.
10. Sales is bad. People who sell are bad. I'm not good at sales.