These are mine. I might do an AI one later.
1. "There's this vast and unbelievable realm called 'Earth'. You should see it sometime."
2. God's perfect eye shone upon the horizon and the darkness flickered, but for a moment.
3. "Son, we play according to the 'rules of golf' at this club."
4. It was my ten-thousandth garbage can collection, and I knew ten-thousand-one would kill me.
5. Every time I see one of those damn creatures, I can't help but pee a little.
6. I once stage-dived into a crowd that hated me.
7. "You'll never bag a buck with that puny bow."
8. "Too fast!," I scream, but the wind and the engine scream louder.
9. She handed me a note with a string of letters and numbers that looked like a toddler's first shot at the alphabet.
10. The Marching Wind gathers in these proud woods, to remind these pitiful creatures, if for a moment, of their long-neglected pact with the Spirit of the Forest.