10 Great Things about My Dad
A great list from @Skwiglez brought back some warm memories.
1. Very generous
2. Loved crosswords
His favorite pastime after retirement was reading and crossword over espresso.
3. His smile was contagious
4. When he goes shopping, he buys things mom would never buy
It was always fun to have him go shopping. We get all sorts of cool and crazy stuff :)
5. His meditation was fishing
He loved spacing out and contemplating while fishing.
6. Some of his favorite movie include Doctor Zhivago
7. He fought to win my mom's heart
A true love story.
8. He spoke the least in a gathering
9. He hated gossiping
10. He wrote me a handwritten letter once
The only one. I cherish it to this day.
11. He would eat Watermelon with bread
This drove my mom crazy! I tried it, and it was not for me :)