10 ideas on writing non-fiction on Democracy.
1. Writing vision of former established persons and current state.
2. Democracy: Fail or Pass.
Presenting thoughts on democracy acting as a major roadblock in moving country ahead and simultaneously giving every citizen its voice.
3. Democracy: Giving voice to voiceless.
Providing information on total employment, real-estate, business opportunities, societal voice, politics amongst suppressed/women class.
4. India: Father of democracy.
A newspaper distributor becoming a president, A tea vendor becoming a PM, A farmer son becoming a startup founder.
Using technology to weed out corruption and infuse the transparency in the system.
6. Democracy: from wheat importer to plane exporter.
7. Demographic Alignments.
8. Sports, Science & Startup.
9. International Recognition of Indian Values.
Yoga Day, A seat at UNSC, Indian festivals, Changing positions of extremist views towards India.