10 money rules I like to follow
1. Invest first and then pay the bills with what's left over
Doing it the other way means I don't have anything to invest
2. Water always at restaurants
3. No paying for desserts at restaurants
4. Investing in yourself is the best investment you can make
5. Having a lot of money may make you rich. Having a lot of time makes you wealthy.
6. Consider what's enough for you
Most people want to hit a magic number, but when they hit that number, they have a new number they want to reach. Consider what's enough for you - there's no need to keep on going for more.