1. Record a video of yourself talking about your 10 ideas instead of writing them down. You can use the whole video. But you can also divide them into 10 Shorts.
2. Take the audio from the video and turn it into a podcast episode, or short audio clips.
3. Transcribe the video into text, and reuse it for blog posts, PDFs, social media posts, and more.
4. Take text snippets from the text, and turn it into an Excel spreadsheet. Add more details, flesh it out and turn it into a spreadsheet planner.
5. Take text snippets from the text, and turn them into viral image quotes, tweets, and more.
6. Take the mixture of images and text and put them together into a Powerpoint slide that you can distribute.
7. Take the Powerpoint slide and save it as a new video, with just background music and no talking.
8. Stack up all your images vertically and turn it into an infographic. Reshuffle the images in a different order to make more infographics.
9. Turn your Powerpoint slides and/or images into animated GIFs.
10. Once you have a lot of content assets from doing #1 to #9, mix and match them into new blog posts, videos, images, infographics, and more.