10 Reasons To Worry Not To Worry
“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” – Leo F. Buscaglia
I am a person who tries not to worry much. Sometimes it bothers others how much I dont worry about things that I have no control over.
There are millions of written proses about how we should not worry, many worldly and divine reasons not to worry. So I thought about what things we should worry about ourselves for not having, and this list came to life :)
1. Worry not to worry about how others feel
We should probably worry about ourselves when we have no or low empathy.
2. Worry not to worry about how you make others feel
And when we lack affective presence, sensitivity, etc.
3. Worry not to worry about never changing your mind
We should probably worry when we can't see the spectrum of possibilities and only see binary.
4. Worry not to worry about questioning assumptions
What You See is All There Is (WYSIATS) Bias
5. Worry not to worry about taking life for granted
When you start taking your partner, your friends, your health, etc., for granted is when you should start worrying :)
6. Worry not to worry about taking without giving
When you start thinking about what is in it for you all the time is when you should start worrying :)
7. Worry not to worry about making this place a better place
8. Worry not to worry about not having a cause you care about
9. Worry not to worry about living aimlessly
10. Worry not to worry about not giving it all
We should not do it if we do not give it our heart. Related to James's 8 rule.