When I was young road a little Yahmaha 90 all over the trails, but only had a 1963 Honda 305 Dreamer until it fried the wire harness the 2nd time.
1. Probably I would be an Indian motorcyle, since they're geared for road but also the street.
2. Since I haven't driven a fast bike it would like to be about a 750cc no faster.
3. Then when I parked off the highway with my semi, I could transform and see the sights that I can't now.
4. Yellowstone Park would be cool to see, and probably the Grand Canyon. I've been to Pikes Peak a couple times but not to explore the nooks and crannys.
5. Really getting into the trails would be a blast, along the Colorado River. Getting right up to the edge of a high cliff, and thinking if I were a bird I'd fly off into the blue skies.
6. At some point getting down to Arizona and trashing myself on the Baja course.
7. Then on a day when a feel really daring hit the LA Freeways and strattle myself between vehicles, racing my engine like all the bikers do to get the attention or traffic.
8. Since I'd be in LA of course I'd want to crash a bikers bar where the Hells Angels hang out. They wouldn't even notice I was stalking them, to learn and observe what is like to be a member.
9. Just doing all the cool stuff like riding in a biker parade all decks out, shiny as heck and in formation.
10. But could I outrun a cop, well of coarse I'd have to try to do that just one time.