10 Reasons Why You Need To Write Down 10 Ideas A Day
1. It exercises and stretches your brain daily so you don't end up becoming that "stubborn old man".
2. It helps you make productive use of that "creative muscle" you have in your brain that you normally never use.
3. It makes for a great conversation starter when talking to people or meeting new clients.
4. You can add this achievement to your resume.
5. It trains you to solve problems on your own, using your brain, instead of relying on Google or YouTube all the time.
6. If a lot of people like your idea, you can turn it into a book.
7. You can turn your daily list of ideas into additional passive streams of income.