10 things I learned from ChatGPT for Nonfiction Authors How to Use ChatGPT to Write Better, Faster, and More Effectively (Tips and examples that help you generate ideas, research topics, and maximize your productivity) by Hassan Osman
1. It took a week for the guy to write this book as a side hustle.
2. AI is a writing partner
“it helped me write some text and come up with ideas, but I had to constantly direct it on what it needed to do.”
3. Ask chat gpt to provide resources of information
4. Ask AI to modify your text: Give it text and ask it to expand it, edit it, make it for a different reading level, etc. have it rewrite your work in a different voice
5. “By providing it with prompts that explain your book’s topic and goals, you can use it to generate titles, outlines, and even complete chapters.”
6. Repurpose your content for different social media platforms.
7. Writing good prompts is an art form
8. Use AI to generate a table of contents, and index, and other meta data
“By providing it with prompts that explain your book’s topic and goals, you can use it to generate titles, outlines, and even complete chapters.”