1. Sweet potato latte can be extremely heavy on the stomach. Don't drink it all at once.
2. Present your high-priced offer before presenting your low-priced offer to create contrast.
3. Success in any field almost always take 1 to 2 years longer than you expect it to. Patience is the name of the game.
4. Always think about how you can inject some fun into every interaction you have with your clients.
5. Question every assumption that's being made by everyone in your market.
6. Trying to isolate substances found in nature out of their natural state almost always causes unwanted side-effects.
7. Arbitrage opportunities abound between countries.
8. Take what you want to do (for example, become a self-help writer), and find a unique way to combine it with current trends (for example, crypto) because what you want to do is likely saturated, and so... you need an easier way in.
9. If you're procrastinating, you're trying to take too big of a step.
10. You never know whether an action you take is a big one or a small one until years into the future.