10 Things I Never Asked My Grandfather Before He Died
He passed several years ago, at age 90, but I still think about him every day.
1. How did you meet my grandmother?
2. What was my mom like when she was a girl?
3. What was it like living in the U.S. during World War II?
4. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
5. What were your greatest passions as a young man?
6. What did you think of me when I was a child?
7. What was the hardest thing about raising your family? Most rewarding?
8. Has anything ever made you cry?
9. What are some of the most important lessons you've learned?
10. Do you have any regrets?
chris407xand 7 more liked this